The focus for this blog is writing, of course. Send us about 500 words on anything to do with writing. Your articles do not have to be 500 words exactly, but they must pertain to writing. We also plan to allow previously published articles.
· Write an article about your experience at an SW event or an event outside of SW
· Share what you know or have learned about some aspect of writing
· Have you discovered the secret to writing success?
· Do you have a great resource you use when you write?
Tell us about it and how it works for you.
· Do you have writing habits that you need to break?
· Write opinion pieces on writing well
· Has your writing been influenced in some way?
Submitting your work is easy. Use the “Submit an Entry” button (above) to access our submission form. If you get stuck, contact Jennifer.H@saturdaywriters.org and she can work you through it.
If you aren’t sure what to write, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the FAQ page, too.
Everyone is encouraged to submit for our blog, but it is not required.